Gina's Italian Kitchen
Known for its rowdiness and delicious pasta's, a night at Gina's will not quickly be forgotten - especially if it's your birthday. You have been warned!
Uptown Freehouse also offers breakfast in The Alley until 2pm
The French Cafe
Vibrant K’ Rd (Karangahape Rd) is home to a wide range of some of the coolest dining in the city. Take a walk down this bustling street and you will find an array of international foods, funky bars and plenty of oddities.
- K’Rd Food Workshop - Three eateries and a bar - El Sizzling, Moustache, Popped and Love Bucket
- Apero - This ex-tattoo parlor is now a gorgeous restaurant and wine bar - very romantic!
- Mexicali Fresh – Healthy Mexican kitchen serving delicious Mexican food and drinks in an upbeat casual setting.
- Sals Authentic New York Pizza – Secret family recipe from the streets of New York to Auckland, by the slice or by the box. Money back guarantee the ‘best pizza you’ve ever had’.
- Renkon – Japanese Donburi. Eat inside their intimate restaurant or take away. Great value for money.
- Coco’s Cantina – Rustic Italian in a small & stylish setting.
- Pok Pok - One of Metro magazines top 20 cheap eats - Delicious, affordable Thai food.
Number 5 is an upscale restaurant serving French-inspired New Zealand cuisine in an elegant, old-world space, just a few minutes walk from Waldorf St Martins on City Rd. If locally sourced meat cooked to perfection paired with seasonal vegetables is what you desire, Number 5 is the place for you.